A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Nolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Nolan, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nolan
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nolan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Nolan graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Nolan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick M Nolan DO is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Patrick M. Nolan practice?
- Dr. Patrick Nolan has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Nolan practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Endocrinologists.