A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Nolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Nolan, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Nolan graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Nolan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Martine Nolan DO is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Patrick M. Nolan practice?
- Dr. Patrick Nolan has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Nolan practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Endocrinologists.