Internist
3300 Providence Dr
Ste 206
Anchorage, AK 99508
907-561-6100
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Oct 1st, 2013

If you are looking for a doctor, office team, and overall healthcare experience that is downright HORRIBLE, this is the place!!! Can NEVER get a prescription refilled...always need to make an appointment! But soonest appointment is 4 months out, because of Dr. Nolan's schedule, and he seems to have a problem with writing a prescription for my thyroid medication without me having an appointment! So if I am understanding this correctly, he is denying me my medication because of HIS schedule not allowing me to make an appointment sooner! Therefore, I am penalized!!! It is a never ending circle.....Whenever I call I am placed on hold....whenever I ask to speak to Dr. Nolan, I am told he will "have to call you back"...FYI--I'm still waiting......I am in the healthcare profession and I can tell you this---If I treated my patients like this, I wouldn't have any...And how he doesn't have any opportunities sooner than 4 months away is astonishing to me!! I guess people like paying for a terrible experience!!!

Oct 23rd, 2012

The office staff has made this a horrible experience,and I am still waiting for Dr. Nolan to call me back. Left a message 2.5 weeks ago.

|  Very caring  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2012

I have found Dr. Nolan to be very through and caring. He took the time to explain, in terms I could understand, my diagnosis and treatment. I would highly recommend Dr. Nolan!

|  Very thorough  |  show details
Feb 16th, 2012

Kind , Professional and caring. Wonderful staff also.

Jul 17th, 2011

At first very accomodating,very pleased overall,not last visit!Staff that answers phone is very lax,not crediable,doctor turned me down on a prescription refill on glucose test strips,stating I was due for an follow up appointment,which It had not been one yr yet,staff employee on phone stated that medicare stated dr.needed recent glucose monitor readings.I called medicare they stated one such reading would suffice.it was unnecessary "Bull" just for a refill on "test strips"Their are other doctors.I may change as I was not happy with his "demeanor" last year,acts like get you in ,get you out as soon as possible.the M.D. I have in philippines is not that way,and seems more up to date,also less waitingat the office appoinment.Im also an "professioal" with an masters degree!

|  Professional  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2010

We have been happy with Dr. Nolan since my husband started seeing him about 6 years ago. He has a no-nonsense approach to patient care, which may seem non-caring to some patients. He expects patients to take personal responsibility for their own health. I would like a little better direction on insulin dosage, but his overall guidance is good. I would recommend him to others.

|  Dr. Nolan and Staff  |  show details
by Jon Hannah on Mar 8th, 2010

My overall experience with Dr. Nolan and his Office Staff has been expedient, efficient and informative. I took him on referral from my former urologist, Dr. Raymond Lance; to address specific issues and thusfar, Nolan and his people have yet to disappoint.Jon HannahAnchorage AK

Sep 15th, 2009

Dr Patrick Noel dosen't care about how you feel. It's like he lacks customer service skills. I would not recomand him to nobody

May 26th, 2009

Good doctor, knowledge wise. Poor bedside manner and has way too many patients.