Dr. Patrick Nolan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Nolan?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Nolan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 11th, 2016

Doctor Nolan is exceptionally well trained and has very good instincts in terms of diagnosis and treatment. He keeps up on research and is familiar with new meds and "best practices." He is busy and you need to schedule routine appointments well in advance but he will fit you in if there is an urgent need. I see Doctor Nolan for diabetes, and my experiences with him over a period of 20-plus years have been very good.

December 10th, 2015

Dr. Nolan is a very friendly and gregarious individual but often the conversation has nothing whatsoever to do with one's medical condition. His staff is abysmal and rude. His office is from the "1960's", no internet, no electronic communications, nothing.

November 3rd, 2015

Dr. Nolan is a great doctor. I would recommend him.

June 4th, 2015

Choose wisely!

Dr. Nolan is good but his front office support staff is awful. Very antiquated systems and they take forever to respond to prescription renewal requests.

October 1st, 2013

If you are looking for a doctor, office team, and overall healthcare experience that is downright HORRIBLE, this is the place!!! Can NEVER get a prescription refilled...always need to make an appointment! But soonest appointment is 4 months out, because of Dr. Nolan's schedule, and he seems to have a problem with writing a prescription for my thyroid medication without me having an appointment! So if I am understanding this correctly, he is denying me my medication because of HIS schedule not allowing me to make an appointment sooner! Therefore, I am penalized!!! It is a never ending circle.....Whenever I call I am placed on hold....whenever I ask to speak to Dr. Nolan, I am told he will "have to call you back"...FYI--I'm still waiting......I am in the healthcare profession and I can tell you this---If I treated my patients like this, I wouldn't have any...And how he doesn't have any opportunities sooner than 4 months away is astonishing to me!! I guess people like paying for a terrible experience!!!

October 23rd, 2012

The office staff has made this a horrible experience,and I am still waiting for Dr. Nolan to call me back. Left a message 2.5 weeks ago.

September 18th, 2012

Very caring

I have found Dr. Nolan to be very through and caring. He took the time to explain, in terms I could understand, my diagnosis and treatment. I would highly recommend Dr. Nolan!

February 16th, 2012

Very thorough

Kind , Professional and caring. Wonderful staff also.

July 17th, 2011

At first very accomodating,very pleased overall,not last visit!Staff that answers phone is very lax,not crediable,doctor turned me down on a prescription refill on glucose test strips,stating I was due for an follow up appointment,which It had not been one yr yet,staff employee on phone stated that medicare stated dr.needed recent glucose monitor readings.I called medicare they stated one such reading would suffice.it was unnecessary "Bull" just for a refill on "test strips"Their are other doctors.I may change as I was not happy with his "demeanor" last year,acts like get you in ,get you out as soon as possible.the M.D. I have in philippines is not that way,and seems more up to date,also less waitingat the office appoinment.Im also an "professioal" with an masters degree!

August 9th, 2010

Professional

We have been happy with Dr. Nolan since my husband started seeing him about 6 years ago. He has a no-nonsense approach to patient care, which may seem non-caring to some patients. He expects patients to take personal responsibility for their own health. I would like a little better direction on insulin dosage, but his overall guidance is good. I would recommend him to others.

April 18th, 2010

Excellent care!

September 15th, 2009

Dr Patrick Noel dosen't care about how you feel. It's like he lacks customer service skills. I would not recomand him to nobody