A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Quinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Quinn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Quinn, DO, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinn graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Quinn has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick M Quinn DO and FACC is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Patrick M. Quinn practice?
- Dr. Patrick Quinn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Quinn practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Avondale, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Peoria Internists and Peoria Cardiologists.