Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 22nd, 2015

I had an x-ray on my knee and was told by Dr. Sullivan he didn't see anything and I could do an MRI if I felt one was needed. I did so I had it done. He reviewed the MRI and left a message on my cell phone that he didn't see anything and I should stop doing what made my knee hurt. He did not call me into the office to tell me this. I scheduled an appointment with another doctor at the same location. He reviewed the same MRI and I ended up having knee surgery on my miniscus.

Excellent show details Excellent
by Roger on Jun 18th, 2014

Dr Sullivan gave me a new lease on life when he replaced both my knees at age 83. I am now 90 years old and I golf three times a week in the summer months. I don't know where I would be today without him.

Apr 29th, 2014

Dr Sullivan seems to know what he is doing but his bedside manner could be vastly improved. He is very abrupt and does not invite questions to be asked. He talks, you listen and bye, bye! My last follow up appointment with him was an improvement. I felt he actually saw me as a patient.

20 years with Dr. Sullivan show details 20 years with Dr. Sullivan
Apr 1st, 2014

I began seeing Dr. Sullivan in 1994 and had total left hip replacement surgery that year. This was successful, though in my case the recovery was slow due to years of hip deterioration. Thirteen years later I needed hip revision surgery on the same hip due to a gradual wearing away of the plastic in the hip replacement part. Unfortunately I fell out of bed (while asleep - a freak accident!) about 4 months after surgery, which caused bending in the metal hip piece, resulting in cracking of the pelvic bone. I was very concerned that this could not be repaired, but two hip revision surgeries later, I was able to walk again without pain. However, I've had to use crutches constantly since then, and now have deterioration in both of my shoulders - due to the constant wear on them. Possibly I'll need shoulder replacement surgery, though I want to put that off as long as possible. I was glad to find out that Dr. Sullivan does this surgery also. Dr. Sullivan is an excellent doctor and I totally trust him for his care of my ongoing orthopaedic conditions. I have appreciated the continuity of relying on him over the years. His staff is also very capable and have supported me all along.

Ms. show details Ms.
by sharon dowd Jasa on Nov 27th, 2013

He is a very good doctor.

Dr. Sullivan is the best show details Dr. Sullivan is the best
by Jared H. on Mar 23rd, 2013

After getting very frustrated with my former ortho specialist I called DMOS and was referred to Dr. Sullivan. Long story short, he is GREAT. Very understanding and was always available to answer my questions and make sure I understood what was going on.

Mar 16th, 2013

To me I'd rather have an excellent doctor then one who goes for a popularity test. Dr Sullivan was kind courteous and explained my problems very well in which I could understand. He has helped me immensely and for this I'm grateful.

Aug 22nd, 2011

I found Dr. Sullivan to be excellent with my daughter. He took time to talk to her and gave her a full exam. He was kind, thoughful,respectful and very knowledgable. We will recommend him to everyone.

Jun 6th, 2011

This surgeon may know how to fix a bone but his bedside manner and facade of care is poor.He really needs a revolving door on his exam rooms so he can get you out faster.