A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Williams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- General Oncology
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Williams has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Williams MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick Williams practice?
- Dr. Patrick Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Williams practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Internists, Louisville Hematologists, and Louisville Oncologists.