A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Ma, MD, MSC is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ma has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Cleveland Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans