A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Ma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Ma, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ma has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick C Ma M.Sc and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick C. Ma practice?
- Dr. Patrick Ma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Ma practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Oncologists.