A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Madden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Madden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Madden, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Madden graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Madden has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- New England Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick J Madden MD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Madden practice?
- Dr. Patrick Madden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Madden practices Neurology near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Braintree, MA.
See Sarasota Neurologists.