Dr. Patrick Mallory DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

September 24th, 2015
This is a profit oriented enterprise, not a family practice doctor. They are difficult to work with and not patient centered as an FP should be.

April 14th, 2015
I was extremely ill last year, no other Dr could find the problem... I lost over 40 lbs within weeks and could hardly eat or drink anything without vomiting. By the time I saw Dr Mallory I was having saline IV's every couple of days just to stay hydrated and was so weak I couldn't stand or walk on my own. I had had multiple tests with quite a few Drs and even been in the ER.. no one had answers. Dr Mallory was the only one who found the problem and put me back on the road to good health.. within weeks I looked and felt like a whole new person, those who had seen my decline were shocked at how quickly his treatment had me back on my feet. Dr Mallory is the only Dr I completely trust now, he took extended time on my appointments and really cared about getting me better.

January 3rd, 2014
Dissapointed
this office will order unnecessary blood work tests then tell you that if the lab sends an additional bill to send it to them and they will take care of it. This is untrue. they also seem to push money making non-health related procedures that are not covered by insurance. Did not respond to a letter of concern I sent twice

August 3rd, 2011
EXPENSIVE!!
A standard office visit will cost you $180.00. I have 80/20 coverage & he is supposed to accept "usual & customary" fee from my insurance. But, they bill you the entire amt regardless UNLESS you force them to deduct the insurance discount. He is also haphazard with ordering lots of very expensive tests for a "routine" physical.