A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Mannebach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Mannebach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mannebach
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Mannebach, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mannebach graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Mannebach has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- New London Family Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick C Mannebach MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick C. Mannebach practice?
- Dr. Patrick Mannebach has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Mannebach practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Appleton, WI.
See Appleton Cardiologists.