A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Mannebach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Mannebach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Mannebach, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mannebach graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Mannebach has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- New London Family Medical Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mannebach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick Mannebach practice?
Dr. Patrick Mannebach practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Neenah, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Waupaca, WI and Appleton, WI.
See Neenah Cardiologists.