A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Mannebach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Mannebach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mannebach
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mannebach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Mannebach, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mannebach graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Mannebach has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- New London Family Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick C Mannebach MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick C. Mannebach practice?
- Dr. Patrick Mannebach has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Mannebach practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Appleton, WI.
See Appleton Cardiologists.