A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Mardesich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Mardesich is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Mardesich, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mardesich graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Mardesich has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsburg Regional Hospital
- Palmetto Health Richland
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Michael Mardesich MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick M. Mardesich practice?
- Dr. Patrick Mardesich has 5 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Mardesich practices Ophthalmology near Kingstree, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, SC and Sumter, SC.
See Kingstree Ophthalmologists.