A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Mardesich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Mardesich is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mardesich
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Mardesich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Mardesich, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mardesich graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Mardesich has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsburg Regional Hospital
- Palmetto Health Richland
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Michael Mardesich MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick M. Mardesich practice?
- Dr. Patrick Mardesich has 5 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Mardesich practices Ophthalmology near Kingstree, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, SC and Sumter, SC.
See Kingstree Ophthalmologists.