A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Mardesich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Mardesich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Mardesich, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mardesich graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Mardesich has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsburg Regional Hospital
- Palmetto Health Richland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mardesich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick M. Mardesich practice?
Dr. Patrick Mardesich practices Ophthalmology near Kingstree, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, SC and Sumter, SC.
See Kingstree Ophthalmologists.