Dr. Patrick Mardesich Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.7

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Mardesich?

Review - Unethical and Inadequate Scheduling

Posted on May 17th, 2013

I think Dr. Mardesich is a very skilled physician. However, I question the ethics of the office. I have had several appointments cancelled for emergency reasons on behalf of the the doctor, within one hour of my scheduled appointments. In one instance, I was at the office and was told my appointment was cancelled. Yet, the office was seeing other patients, but told me my appointments were canceled because it was routine. The patients whom were having laser surgery and other procedures, appointments remained intact. It appeared that higher cost procedures are preferred and chosen over what the office is classifying as routine procedures. In essence, your appointment may be cancelled if a more costly procedure walks through the door. Yet, I am diagnosed with 4 chronic conditions of my eyes and must be frequently evaluated. Additionally, this office has very long waiting periods ranging from 3-4 hours per visit. Also, some members of the front office staff can be very discourteous to patients in the Sumter office and get offended if you ask a question of them.

Posted on March 27th, 2011

Contact Lens Care

A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.