Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick Martinez
Dr. Patrick Martinez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Safford, AZ, with another office in Anchorage, AK. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Martinez is affiliated with Mount Graham Regional Medical Center, Providence Extended Care Center and Mercy Hospital Turner Memorial. Dr. Martinez has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Patrick Martinez has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Patrick Martinez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Safford, AZ.
Dr. Jason Branch
Safford, AZ 0 mi10
Dr. John Barberii
Emergency Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Safford, AZ 0 mi33
Dr. Clay Hargis
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Safford, AZ 0 mi19