Learn more about Dr. Patrick Mathias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Mathias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mathias
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Mathias, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathias graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mathias has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital East Orlando
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Mathias MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick Mathias practice?
- Dr. Patrick Mathias has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Mathias practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Internists, Kissimmee Cardiologists, and Kissimmee Critical Care Practitioners.