Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick Mathias
Dr. Patrick Mathias, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kissimmee, FL. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Critical Care Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Mathias is affiliated with Orlando Regional Medical Center, Osceola Regional Medical Center and Poinciana Medical Center. Dr. Mathias has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Patrick Mathias has the following 5 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Patrick Mathias is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kissimmee, FL.
Dr. Mukesh Kumar
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Kissimmee, FL 0 mi30
Dr. Jooby John
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Kissimmee, FL 0 mi11
Dr. Thomas Kim
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Kissimmee, FL 0 mi28