Learn more about Dr. Patrick Mathias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Mathias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Mathias, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathias graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mathias has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mathias accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick F. Mathias practice?
Dr. Patrick Mathias practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Kissimmee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Davenport, FL.
See Kissimmee Internists, Kissimmee Cardiologists, and Kissimmee Critical Care Practitioners.