Learn more about Dr. Patrick Mathias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Mathias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Mathias, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathias graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mathias has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mathias accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick F. Mathias practice?
Dr. Patrick Mathias practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Kissimmee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Davenport, FL.
See Kissimmee Internists, Kissimmee Cardiologists, and Kissimmee Critical Care Practitioners.