A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Mathias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Mathias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Mathias, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathias graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mathias has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital East Orlando
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Mathias MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick Mathias practice?
- Dr. Patrick Mathias has 7 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Mathias practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Kissimmee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Davenport, FL.
See Kissimmee Internists, Kissimmee Cardiologists, and Kissimmee Critical Care Practitioners.