Learn more about Dr. Patrick Mathiasen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Mathiasen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mathiasen
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Mathiasen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Mathiasen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathiasen graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Mathiasen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Leroy Mathiasen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Patrick L. Mathiasen practice?
- Dr. Patrick Mathiasen has 6 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Mathiasen practices Psychiatry near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA and Kirkland, WA.
See Seattle Psychiatrists.