A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Mathiasen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Mathiasen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Mathiasen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathiasen graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Mathiasen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Leroy Mathiasen MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick L. Mathiasen practice?
- Dr. Patrick Mathiasen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Mathiasen practices Psychiatry and Internal Medicine near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Psychiatrists and Bellevue Internists.