A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Mathiasen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Mathiasen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mathiasen
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mathiasen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Mathiasen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathiasen graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Mathiasen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Leroy Mathiasen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Patrick L. Mathiasen practice?
- Dr. Patrick Mathiasen has 6 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Mathiasen practices Psychiatry near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA and Kirkland, WA.
See Seattle Psychiatrists.