A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick McCormick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick McCormick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick McCormick, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Critical Care
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. McCormick graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 5 awards.
Dr. McCormick has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick William McCormick FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick W. McCormick practice?
- Dr. Patrick McCormick has 4 office locations.
Dr. Patrick McCormick practices Neurological Surgery near Maumee, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH and Archbold, OH.
See Maumee Surgeons.