A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick McCormick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick McCormick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick McCormick, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Critical Care
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. McCormick graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McCormick has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCormick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick W. McCormick practice?
Dr. Patrick McCormick practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Perrysburg, OH and Findlay, OH.
See Toledo Surgeons.