Dr. Patrick Mccormick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Mccormick?

Back Surgery

Posted on August 25th, 2012

There is no other neurologist in the city of Toledo that I would trust with my back or my husbands....His manner of caring is excellent and his reputation procedds him.....

Posted on February 14th, 2010

I have been very pleased with this surgeon. I had a lumbar spinal fusion and have had increased pain since the surgery. This surgeon is dedicated to finding a diagnosis. He also welcomes questions and spends as much time as you need with him during each appointment.

Great Neurosurgeon!!!

Posted on February 9th, 2010

Had a horrible summer, I was in great pain, thought I need a hysterectomy becasue the pain was both front and back. My 6 year old was very sad that I spent most of my time laying on my back and going to rehab, which did not helped. Finally did an MRI and went to see Dr. McCormick. He explained my situation to me that I had a ruptured disc and what will happen if left untreated as well as the pros and cons of surgery. In two weeks of the initial consult I was scheduled for surgery. He met with my husband and I before surgery and my husband was very pleased that right after surgery he met with him again to explain how the surgery went and answered a few other questions my husband had. Met a few of his other patients at rehab and they all loved him and are doing very well. I would recommend him in a heart beat!!! Thanks Dr. McCormick!

Posted on October 26th, 2017