Learn more about Dr. Patrick McCulloch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick McCulloch, Orthopaedic Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCulloch graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McCulloch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCulloch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick T. McCulloch practice?
Dr. Patrick McCulloch practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Canonsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, PA and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Canonsburg Surgeons.