Dr. Patrick Mcculloch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Mcculloch?

March 1st, 2016

I was referred to Dr. McCulloch by my trusted PCP. Dr. McCulloch has a pleasant demeanor. He listened to and answered all of my questions. He displayed knowledge and skill prior to, during, and after my procedure. I would definitely see him again should the need arise and would recommend him to my friends and family.

January 15th, 2016

The Best

I did not just want anyone operating on my thumb (Trigger Thumb). What I found out about Dr. McCulloch I knew he was the one to operate. He took his time in telling me what he was going to do and made sure to answer the questions I had. He even played music while he operated. And that was a big help in keeping my mind off of what he was doing. If I needed any other help with my hand I would definitely go back to him

October 31st, 2015

Excellent +

Dr. McCulloch and staff deserve the highest rating in every category. The wait time was the least I have ever had, as was the ease of scheduling an appointment. His diagnosis and predictions of healing time, in addition to calming any concerns I had, were perfect.

October 30th, 2015

He takes the time to fully explain the condition, the procedure and how full recovery will be achieved. He treats his patients as his equals.

August 25th, 2015

very happy

I have a connective tissue disorder and most surgeons would not have done the surgery Dr McCullough fused my thumb because it kept dislocating and I was in alot of pain after the surgery I have no more pain and my thumb doesn't dislocate anymore Dr McCullough is a true blessing to this edsers thank you Dr. McCullough. I would recommend him to everyone he is very understanding and very nice and takes your feelings, thoughts in to consideration and he truly tries to understand the pain your in and wants to help.

May 6th, 2015

Excellent Overall Experience

Dr. McCulloch performed carpal tunnel release surgery on both my wrists/hands. From the first consultation through the surgery and follow-up visits, he was friendly and helpful. He is very knowledgeable in his field and very approachable (open to questions). I am very satisfied with the results of my surgery and I highly recommend Dr. McCulloch and the facilities at Advanced Orthopaedic & Rehabilitation.

March 13th, 2015

Excellent Surgeon! Fabulous Results!

Doctor McCulloch performed carpal tunnel surgery on my right hand. Before surgery I had extreme pain in this hand. After surgery, my hand is completely pain free with total use, feeling strength and comfort. His professionalism and patient interaction are top-notch. And the results of the surgery are just fabulous! If you need carpal tunnel surgery, I highly recommend Dr. McCulloch.

October 29th, 2014

Hand surgery

I have been telling everyone about my visits with D. McCulloch. He has the best manner of any doctor I have been treated by in years! He makes you feel very confident and very sure he knows what is best. Can't say enough about him, he should be a role model for doctors. I knew my hand was in his good hands!

August 21st, 2014

Excellent physician

Dr. McCulloch is kind, trustworthy, caring and an incredibly talented physician. I placed my trust and confidence in him with my surgery, and I'm very glad that I did.

June 25th, 2014

Elbow surgery review

Dr. McCullouch performed 2 separate surgeries on my elbows at Advanced Orthopedic Hospital in Washington, PA. I could not be more pleased with the results! Dr. McCullouch and the entire staff of the hospital were extremely professional and made me feel at ease and comfortable! I had follow-up appointments with Dr. McCullouch after each surgery and everything is excellent! I would recommend Dr. McCullouch and Advanced Orthopedic Hospital to my family and friends without hesitation!

June 5th, 2014

Great doctor

Dr. McCulloch was extremely nice and helpful. He was honest and straightforward with me. Very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a good Orthopaedic doctor.

January 6th, 2014

Excellent hand surgeon.

I recently had carpal tunnel release surgery performed on my left hand by Dr. McCullough. He completed the right hand 11 months previous. I have found Dr. McCullough to be very professional, empathetic, and provided me with great service. There were no surprises before or after the surgeries, and he always kept me informed of what was occurring; I had local anesthesia for both procedures. My right hand has completely healed, and I have no complications whatsoever. The hand that I just had surgery on is healing very well, and I anticipate that it too will have zero complications. I highly recommend Dr. McCullough to you.