Learn more about Dr. Patrick McDaid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick McDaid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDaid
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McDaid Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick McDaid, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McDaid graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McDaid has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Easton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick J McDaid MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. McDaid practice?
- Dr. Patrick McDaid has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick McDaid practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Orthopedic Surgeons and Allentown Surgeons.