Learn more about Dr. Patrick McDaid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick McDaid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick McDaid, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McDaid graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. McDaid has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Easton Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick J McDaid MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. McDaid practice?
- Dr. Patrick McDaid has 6 office locations.
Dr. Patrick McDaid practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Hazleton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lehighton, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Hazleton Surgeons and Hazleton Orthopedic Surgeons.