A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick McDonnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick McDonnell, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonnell graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. McDonnell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kalispell Regional Hospital
- North Valley Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick McDonnell MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick McDonnell practice?
- Dr. Patrick McDonnell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick McDonnell practices Diagnostic Radiology near Kalispell, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Whitefish, MT.
See Kalispell Radiologists.