A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick McGahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. McGahan graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. McGahan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alvarado Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick James McGahan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. McGahan practice?
- Dr. Patrick McGahan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patrick McGahan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See San Diego Orthopedic Surgeons.