Neurologists

625 Del Prado Blvd S
Unit 2
Cape Coral, FL 33990
239-772-5066
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  AVOID  |  show details
by HUSBAND AND WIFE BOTH SAW SEPERATE on Feb 10th, 2014

THIS DR NEEDS TO RETIRE. HE IS A VERY BAD DR. AND DOES NOT CARE ONE BIT ABOUT HIS PATIENTS. HE IS ONLY TAKING UP SPACE DOING THE SAME CHECK THE BLANK TESTS ON EVER PATIENTS, AND PRESCIBING THE SAME CHECK THE BLANK PRESCRIPTIONS FOR HIS KICK BACK. HE IS BEING REFERRED MY PHYSICIANS PRIMARY CARE WHERE I AM SURE THEY GET A KICK BACK. VERY RUDE AND OVER ZEALOUS OFFICE MANAGER WHO WILL DO EVERYTHING TO GET YOU IN FOR AN APPT EVEN WHEN ONE IS NOT NEEDED. BACK TEAM BAD DOCTOR.

|  Unprofessional doctor, extreme wait time, poor bed side manner and rude front desk staff  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2013

Never go here unless you want to be treated like a second class citizen by the rude front desk older woman, and wait over 1.5 hrs for your visit to see a doctor who has very poor bed side manners.

|  needs to retire  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2013

This dr is really bad. Doesn't listen to patients or seem to care. I went because I was having muscle twitching, and extreme joint and muscle pain. He put me on neurotin 3x a day and put me through a body scan that exposed me to radio active material. Turns out my new cholesterol med was causing all my problems. A neurologist that actually was competent and cared should have known this. Super bad. My husband saw him before me and felt the same about him.

|  JERK!  |  show details
by Paula Turner on Sep 2nd, 2010

I went there suffering from constant migraines and McGookey handed me my paper work and showed me the door when I asked him what I should do about missing work. He was totally rude and refused to listen to anything I had to say. When he prescribed medication for me the pharmacy told me my insurance didn't cover it, which I then got scolded for for not filling it and taking initiative. The prescription was to prevent the headache/migraine but didn't acknowledge that I had been suffering from the same headache for the past month. Over all, I would have to say this man is a horrible people person, and I got the feeling he just didn't know what he was doing. If he didn't know what was wrong he could have just said so, instead of showing me the door and saying "I am NOT going to argue with you, find a new doctor". I have a few other friends who have had issues with this man. He sucks.