A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick McGraw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick McGraw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGraw
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGraw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick McGraw, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. McGraw graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. McGraw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Regional Medical Center
- Lawrence County Hospital CAH
- Southwest Ms Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Thomas McGraw MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick T. McGraw practice?
- Dr. Patrick McGraw has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick McGraw practices Surgery near McComb, MS.
See McComb Surgeons.