Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick Mcinerney
Dr. Patrick Mcinerney, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dekalb, IL, with other offices in Sandwich, IL and Munster, IN. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Mcinerney is affiliated with Kishwaukee Hospital, St. Catherine Hospital and Sherman Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Patrick Mcinerney has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Patrick Mcinerney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dekalb, IL.
Dr. Patrick Gannon
General Practice, Emergency Medicine
Dekalb, IL 0.01 mi28
Dr. Gregg Kling
Dekalb, IL 0.01 mi29
Dr. Bruce Brantman
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Dekalb, IL 0.01 mi36