Learn more about Dr. Patrick McKenzie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick McKenzie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKenzie
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McKenzie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick McKenzie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenzie graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McKenzie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bellin Hospital
- St Nicholas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick J McKenzie MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. McKenzie practice?
- Dr. Patrick McKenzie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick McKenzie practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oconto, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Green Bay, WI.
See Oconto Surgeons.