Learn more about Dr. Patrick McKenzie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick McKenzie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKenzie
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. McKenzie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick McKenzie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenzie graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McKenzie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bellin Hospital
- St Nicholas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick J McKenzie MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. McKenzie practice?
- Dr. Patrick McKenzie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick McKenzie practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Green Bay, WI.
See Green Bay Surgeons.