A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick McLear:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick McLear is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McLear
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McLear Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick McLear, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McLear graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McLear has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick William McLear FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick W. McLear practice?
- Dr. Patrick McLear has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick McLear practices Otolaryngology near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Otolaryngologists.