A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick McLeroth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McLeroth
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. McLeroth Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. McLeroth graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. McLeroth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Lorimer McLeroth MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Patrick L. McLeroth practice?
- Dr. Patrick McLeroth has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick McLeroth practices Infectious Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Infectious Disease Doctors.