A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick McLeroth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McLeroth
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. McLeroth Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. McLeroth graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. McLeroth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Lorimer McLeroth MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Patrick L. McLeroth practice?
- Dr. Patrick McLeroth has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick McLeroth practices Infectious Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Infectious Disease Doctors.