A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick McNair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick McNair is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick McNair, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McNair graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McNair has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Poudre Valley Hospital
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Joseph McNair MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. McNair practice?
- Dr. Patrick McNair has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patrick McNair practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Golden, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Littleton, CO and Thornton, CO.
See Golden Surgeons.