Dr. Patrick Mcnair MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 19th, 2016
Excellent doctor, but average, slow office
In my 3 trips to Panorama, I sat in the waiting room for a total of 2.5 hours. I sat in the actual treatment room for another hour at least. That said, Dr. McNair more than made up for my wasted time. He was knowledgeable, professional, personable, to the point, honest, and a great surgeon. You can tell he genuinely cares for his patients, and takes every part of his job very seriously. I wouldn't hesitate to refer everyone I know to him, or to go back myself should I ever need to. 5 star doctor

August 5th, 2016
Dr. McNair is the best. He has a great way of talking to his patients. He actually cares what is going on. He uses terminology that I can understand. Good bedside manner

May 10th, 2016
There Was a longer than expected Wait at the Surgical center but the procedure went as planned. Dr Mcnair is courteous and professional and his staff are more than willing to walk you through what you need to do pre and post op.

April 29th, 2014
12 years ago when I was 16 years old I was in a very severe head on car collision in Lakewood. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have a leg anymore. I'm looking forward to getting back into see him again from the wear and tear over the last decade. I still have a long life ahead of me. Thank you Dr. Mcnair. God Bless you Sir.

November 2nd, 2009
Egotistical A**hole
I was in a motorcycle accident. Investigation showed a multiple ligament/tendon tear/detachment of the right knee. I asked the doc to repair my knee 100%. He assured me that he would. Instead he opted for a partial repair!This was in spite of my wish and need (due to an extemely active lifestyle) for 100% repair and his word, prior to surgery, to provide 100% repair. I went for a second and third opinion after surgery and his decision not to provide 100% surgical repair. These two other licensed orthopedic physicians stated a full repair should have been performed at the time of the initial surgery. His decision and actions have caused me, at a minimum, double recovery time, surgeries, time out of work and cost. DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR!

September 24th, 2008
Most times of visits he is right on the clock. Very seldom there is waiting due to an emergency but he apologyzes right away. This is one of the most caring people I've known, very friendly and understanding of your physical and emotioanl traumas.
I recommend Dr. McNair to anyone in need of an experienced surgeon that cares about you getting back to a full functional been. Many thanks and appreciation to him after more than 2 surgeries due to different accidents. I love this dude and will not allow any other surgeon to touch me or anyone in my family if the case presents in the future and since my family is young and loves to ski/snowboard, there may be more accidents to come our way; we just know we will be taken care of, so... we won't stop the fun any time soon.