Dr. Patrick Mcnair Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Mcnair?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Mcnair?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 3rd, 2017

ACL Repair Surgery

Could not have entrusted my son with anyone else.

July 27th, 2017

So far so good......I think I'm 3 weeks out from rotator cuff repair surgery. Everything is going as expected. Dr. McNair and his team have been fantastic! Great people. Very attentive. Only stumble - At my initial appointment, the wait was REALLY long - almost an hour sitting in the exam room. All subsequent visits were pretty much right on time.

June 8th, 2017

Excellent surgeon!

Dr. McNair performed my rotator cuff surgery. He was excellent to work with by being easy to talk to, clearly explaining options, and taking the time to ensure all of my questions were answered. The surgery outcome was far better than I could have imagined, and contrary to what I had read and been told by others, there was very little pain following the surgery. I selected Dr. McNair because he was highly recommended to me by another one of his patients that had an excellent outcome with two knee replacements. He is easy to talk to and is an excellent surgeon and I would recommend him to others. I was also highly impressed with the Golden Ridge Surgery Center, The staff was extremely professional and efficient, making the entire experience a good one.

May 19th, 2017

ACL Reconstruction w/ Hamstring

As straight-forward as knee surgery can be. Enjoyed chatting with Dr. Mcnair, who provided all the context necessary to make an informed decision about how to proceed. He also seemed to retain a suprisingly detailed understanding of my relevant knee health history; kudos there. I recommend getting the surgical report, and looking up the technology & proceedures on youtube!! Fascinating stuff. Maybe not for the squeemish, though.

May 12th, 2017

Dr. McNair was friendly, professional and very helpful. He explained my injuries and options for treatment very clearly. He was objective, but also gave his opinion when asked. He answwwed my multitude of questions patiently and really put me at ease. He and his staff have the process worked out to run smoothly for his patients, providing education, checking in and answering questions digitally in a very timely manner. I'm so thankful to Dr. McNair and his team for everything throughout this process.

April 29th, 2017

Great Doctor

I've had many orthopedic issues over the years. I wish I met Dr. McNair sooner. I've been fortunate to know him and come back under his care. I don't trust anyone else to fix my shoulders or other ortho issues. He is kind and professional. Dr. McNair knows his stuff as long as you follow his recommendations etc. you will do excellent and you to will see what a gift he has

April 28th, 2017

Excellent surgeon with great bedside manner.

April 21st, 2017

Excellent results

Dr. McNair has done meniscus repair on both my knees with excellent results. Couldn't be happier with this doc. Also Panorama is very professional.

March 24th, 2017

Excellent Care

Dr. McNair is extremely kind in addition to be an excellent Dr. I'm so glad I had him for this operation. He was recommended to me by my Chiropractor.

March 19th, 2017

Very satisfied!

Total ACL Reconstruction Surgery went well! A little over a month out now and am getting around great! PT is extremely important!

March 10th, 2017

Very professional, easy to talk to, explains things well.

March 8th, 2017

Dr. McNair was the first doctor to actually listen and fix genuinely care about fixing the problem. He's never cut corners like other doctors. He's also one of the nicest doctors I've ever met. He doesn't have a ego. I can. Or say enough good things about him. I recommend him to everyone