Learn more about Dr. Patrick McNulty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick McNulty is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McNulty
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. McNulty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick McNulty, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McNulty graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. McNulty has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bassett Healthcare O'Connor
- O'Connor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick H McNulty MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick H. McNulty practice?
- Dr. Patrick McNulty has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick McNulty practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Cooperstown, NY.
See Cooperstown Cardiologists.