A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick McNulty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick McNulty, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McNulty graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. McNulty has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bassett Healthcare O'Connor
- O'Connor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Hugh McNulty MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick H. McNulty practice?
- Dr. Patrick McNulty has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick McNulty practices Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology near Cooperstown, NY.
See Cooperstown Cardiologists.