Dr. Patrick Meacham MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

September 1st, 2015
Great doctor.
I was referred to Dr. Meacham in order to follow up on a potential condition that was diagnosed several years ago. I found him to be very personable, never felt rushed during an office visit, and he was very thorough with the visit. I am very happy that I was referred to him!

May 24th, 2013
The BEST in my book!
I just love this guy :) I have a rare vascular disease and by the time I went to a Dr., I already had gangrene in a couple toes. After roughly 10 weeks, Dr. Meacham was able to diagnose it and move forward with different surgeries. He is a little strict though LOL, but he is so great and he cares about his patients. He has done several surgeries on me and I trust him with my life. He was a god send for me and I just love him and Susan. Would recommend to anyone, no questions asked.

May 22nd, 2013
Great Doctor!!!!
I have been seeing doctors for the past 3 years and Dr. Meacham by far was the best I have been to. He made me feel comfortable, and really payed attention to what I had to say and just didn't just blow me of like what I had to say was insignificant. I will recommend him to ALL my family and friends. I could hardly believe when I called the office and HE got on the phone, not a recording or a nurse call back but him!

May 24th, 2011
Wrtten by: Wanda Stone Mayberry
Dr. Meachum was my mother's doctor and gave us many years we would have not had if not for his skill. He is also treating my sister for a thickening of her ateries. I know he has given them both the best care they could have gotten anywhere. I do not know what we will do without him when he retires but he is an excellent doctor and a wonderful compassionate man.