Surgical Specialist
353 New Shackle Island Rd
Ste 348C
Hendersonville, TN 37075
615-826-2127
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  The BEST in my book!  |  show details
by Sherri Mosley on May 24th, 2013

I just love this guy :) I have a rare vascular disease and by the time I went to a Dr., I already had gangrene in a couple toes. After roughly 10 weeks, Dr. Meacham was able to diagnose it and move forward with different surgeries. He is a little strict though LOL, but he is so great and he cares about his patients. He has done several surgeries on me and I trust him with my life. He was a god send for me and I just love him and Susan. Would recommend to anyone, no questions asked.

|  Great Doctor!!!!  |  show details
by Kim H. on May 22nd, 2013

I have been seeing doctors for the past 3 years and Dr. Meacham by far was the best I have been to. He made me feel comfortable, and really payed attention to what I had to say and just didn't just blow me of like what I had to say was insignificant. I will recommend him to ALL my family and friends. I could hardly believe when I called the office and HE got on the phone, not a recording or a nurse call back but him!

|  Wrtten by: Wanda Stone Mayberry  |  show details
May 24th, 2011

Dr. Meachum was my mother's doctor and gave us many years we would have not had if not for his skill. He is also treating my sister for a thickening of her ateries. I know he has given them both the best care they could have gotten anywhere. I do not know what we will do without him when he retires but he is an excellent doctor and a wonderful compassionate man.

|  Excellent care and experience  |  show details
by Patient Pascal Lee Orange written by Irene Fackrell on Mar 5th, 2010

I,M writing this for my brother Pascal Lee Orange.At 249 Coal St, Tracy city, TNDr Patrick W. Meacham was a compassion Doctor. I was at the Baptist hospital waiting while Dr. Meacham did surery on Pascal . After the sugery he came to myself and sister and told us of the operation and that he was fine.He had surgery several time at the Henderson Medical Center. His last one was only several months before he passed away. On Oct 5, 2009.He had nothing but praise for Dr. Mecahm.He would tell me off his visit and surery with him. He entrusted his life in his hand on many occassion. Dr. Mecham was give a wonderful gift in many away. his patiences and skills.All way courtesy and good bedside manners.Ajoy to be around.I'm Irene S. Fackrell Atlanta, GA. Thanks you Dr. Mecham for you kindness to him and the good care you took.I'm over this estate at this time. What he had.Irene Fackrell @ fackreli@bellsouth.net

|  Experienced Care  |  show details
by cmee52 on Nov 7th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Experienced care can't begin to describe DR Patrick Meacham, not only is a a top notch educated, experienced and skilled vascular surgeon he is a kind and gentle human being that shows compassion for his patients.I personally have entrusted my life in his skilled hands on several occasions and I have been blessed and thankful there are doctors like Doctor Meacham that have been given the gift and knowledge to be a great physician. Carolyn Meeks Nashville

Read Full Review at kudzu.com