A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Meere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Meere is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meere
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meere Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Meere, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meere graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Meere has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick A Meere MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick A. Meere practice?
- Dr. Patrick Meere has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Meere practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.