Learn more about Dr. Patrick Meere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Meere is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meere
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meere Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Meere, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meere graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Meere has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick A Meere MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick A. Meere practice?
- Dr. Patrick Meere has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Meere practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.