A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Mills is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Mills, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mills has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Leonard Mills MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick L. Mills practice?
- Dr. Patrick Mills has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Mills practices Urology near Alabaster, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL.
See Alabaster Urologists.