A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. E Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. E Mitchell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitchell
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Mitchell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Mitchell has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. E Mitchell DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. E Mitchell practice?
- Dr. E Mitchell has 4 office locations.
Dr. E Mitchell practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Hartland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wixom, MI and Commerce Township, MI.
See Hartland Surgeons.