Dr. Eugene Patrick Mitchell DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mitchell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 20 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eugene P. Mitchell practice?
Dr. Eugene Mitchell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Commerce Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wixom, MI and Hartland, MI.
See Commerce Township Orthopedic Surgeons.