Surgeons
4642 N Loop 289
Ste 219
Lubbock, TX 79416
806-795-7762
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  Walks on Water  |  show details
Oct 9th, 2012

Dr. Molligan is the best! He saved my husband's shattered wrist and gave him back almost full mobility in his wrist and hand when a less competent surgeon would have given up and fused the whole thing. His follow-up treatment and referral for physical therapy were also the very best. It wasn't an easy process for us to work through re the pain and effort, but what a payoff! I still can't believe my husband has done so well and continues to be close to 100% as a result of all of us working together to make him better. Thanks, Dr. M!

|  Ruuuuuuuude  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2012

Ive been in healthcare in Lubbock for over 10 years working with many orthopedics in the Lubbock area. I have never been treated as rudely as I was by the staff at Dr. Molligans office. This is no reflection on the doctor himself since I never even made it back to meet him. The front desk staff basically attacked me telling me I had to pay cash and they wouldnt file on my insurance. When I told them that would be fine they continued to talk down to me and ask me what I didnt understand about them not filing my insurance. The appointment was made by my primary physician who spoke personally with Dr. Molligan and set the appointment up. I have a feeling the Doctor has no idea how his staff is treating patients.

|  Rude  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2011

Office staff is rude. The nurse is very curt. No follow through. Staff was gone for lunch for 3 and 1/2 hours. I called and called and the answering service had no idea when they would be back. It was apparent that this happens often. I will go somewhere else that cares about patients and exudes professionalism. This is ridiculous.

|  Beware!  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2011

Firstly, i called several weeks ahead for an appointment. I was told that dr molligan would have to review my records and I would be called back. Two weeks later, i had not been contacted. I called to see what the status was and was told they were ar lunch and would be back at 1. I called at 1:10, 1:15, 1:25. I was then told they would be back at 1:30. I called at 1:40, 1:45, 2:00. I was then told they would open at 2:15. I called at 2:18, and they said 5 more minutes!!! Seriously??!!! What kind of professional office is this? I finally got a hold of someone at 2:28- an hour and a half after they were supposed to have been back from lunch. Apparently. That is no big deal to them because when I mentioned it, the receptionist just laughed. I will not even be attempting to visit this office!! They are as unhelpful as I have ever seen in my life!

|  Great Experience  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2011

This is a very laid back and happy office. Dr Molligan is not your typical doc, he is down to earth from the way he dresses to the way he explains things. His office staff are very friendly, courteous and happy. There has not been a time I was in his office that there was not alot of laughter. It made the waiting time worth it,lol.

|  molligan  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2011

the whole experience was great..office staff very nice and Dr. Molligan is a very caring and easy md to talk to.