Dr. Patrick Molligan MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 25th, 2017
Wonderful Doctor and wonderful staff
Dr. Molligan is a wonderful doctor with a great bedside manner. There was a bit of a wait to see him but once he was in the room with me I understood. He explained everything to me in detail and made sure that I had all of my questions answered and felt comfortable before leaving the exam room. The staff from the front office to the clinical staff were all very friendly and professional. When I asked how long one of the ladies had been there, I was told everyone had been there 12 years plus. To me that says a lot about the Doctor and the staff. Had a great outcome with my surgery and recommend him to anyone with hand problems.

April 17th, 2017
Happy camper
Did surgery on my left hand Feb 37th and will be doing the right in May. My left hand is with out pain and it works great. I life in Roswell NM and the drive to Lubbock we will gladly do again.

December 10th, 2015
No matter how good Dr Molligan is, his front office is so rude I will never use this office again

November 5th, 2015
Ego in the way
Shocked beyond shocked!!!! Had an appointment at 11 am ,after 40 minutes ,called to the window and was told ,since I saw another orthopedic surgeon,who was retired, there was nothing that Molligan could do for me. I had talked to several people (doctors and surgical nurses) beforehand and researched him very well and arrived at the conclusion that he was one of the best ,if not the best. But because I had seen another doctor in his field of expertise 10 years ago,he refuse to see me. This is simply appalling !!! I have waited 2 wks with this antagonizing pain to be told he would not see me. Outragious!!!! !!, I can not believe his ego got the best of him, l asked for him to call,I have yet to hear from him. My God forgive you!!!

October 9th, 2012
Walks on Water
Dr. Molligan is the best! He saved my husband's shattered wrist and gave him back almost full mobility in his wrist and hand when a less competent surgeon would have given up and fused the whole thing. His follow-up treatment and referral for physical therapy were also the very best. It wasn't an easy process for us to work through re the pain and effort, but what a payoff! I still can't believe my husband has done so well and continues to be close to 100% as a result of all of us working together to make him better. Thanks, Dr. M!

January 31st, 2012
Ruuuuuuuude
Ive been in healthcare in Lubbock for over 10 years working with many orthopedics in the Lubbock area. I have never been treated as rudely as I was by the staff at Dr. Molligans office. This is no reflection on the doctor himself since I never even made it back to meet him. The front desk staff basically attacked me telling me I had to pay cash and they wouldnt file on my insurance. When I told them that would be fine they continued to talk down to me and ask me what I didnt understand about them not filing my insurance. The appointment was made by my primary physician who spoke personally with Dr. Molligan and set the appointment up. I have a feeling the Doctor has no idea how his staff is treating patients.

August 29th, 2011
Rude
Office staff is rude. The nurse is very curt. No follow through. Staff was gone for lunch for 3 and 1/2 hours. I called and called and the answering service had no idea when they would be back. It was apparent that this happens often. I will go somewhere else that cares about patients and exudes professionalism. This is ridiculous.

August 26th, 2011
Beware!
Firstly, i called several weeks ahead for an appointment. I was told that dr molligan would have to review my records and I would be called back. Two weeks later, i had not been contacted. I called to see what the status was and was told they were ar lunch and would be back at 1. I called at 1:10, 1:15, 1:25. I was then told they would be back at 1:30. I called at 1:40, 1:45, 2:00. I was then told they would open at 2:15. I called at 2:18, and they said 5 more minutes!!! Seriously??!!! What kind of professional office is this? I finally got a hold of someone at 2:28- an hour and a half after they were supposed to have been back from lunch. Apparently. That is no big deal to them because when I mentioned it, the receptionist just laughed. I will not even be attempting to visit this office!! They are as unhelpful as I have ever seen in my life!

August 23rd, 2011
Great Experience
This is a very laid back and happy office. Dr Molligan is not your typical doc, he is down to earth from the way he dresses to the way he explains things. His office staff are very friendly, courteous and happy. There has not been a time I was in his office that there was not alot of laughter. It made the waiting time worth it,lol.

July 14th, 2011
molligan
the whole experience was great..office staff very nice and Dr. Molligan is a very caring and easy md to talk to.

August 9th, 2017