A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Montefusco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Montefusco, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Montefusco graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Montefusco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Paul Montefusco MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick P. Montefusco practice?
- Dr. Patrick Montefusco has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Montefusco practices Anesthesiology near Perth Amboy, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Old Bridge, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See Perth Amboy Anesthesiologists.