A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Moore, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Moore has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shannon Medical Center - Memorial Campus
- Shannon West Tx Memorial Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Timothy Moore MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick T. Moore practice?
- Dr. Patrick Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Moore practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near San Angelo, TX.
See San Angelo Radiologists.