Dr. Patrick Mulcahy DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 26th, 2017
Avoid
This doctor is using the Lyme epidemic to line his pockets. He ordered some $445 food allergy blood test without even telling me he was ordering the test. He continually said "this will be covered," when of course it wasn't. He makes you pay up front, despite the fact that he is an Aetna provider. I went in for a simple Lyme blood test and left penniless. Unless you have a lot of money to waste on unnecessary additional blood tests, avoid this guy.

September 8th, 2016
very very very sick person till I met Dr. Mulcahy!
I went to 30 doctors NOT one would help me . I got my appointment with this doctor and it has only been 8 months and I am so FREAKING happy to be alive and functioning again!! he listens he knows what he is talking about and he gets to the problem! I would recommend him to everyone I know that has a problem that the docs won't help with! I would be dead if it was not for him! I thank him so very much!!!!

April 23rd, 2015
He is AWESOME!
I saw Dr. Mulcahy for Lyme with co-infections. He gave undivided attention and never rushed me from the office. His bedside manner is warm and attentive. I went from bed bound lack of energy with unbelievable migraines to symptom free for over a year now.

June 21st, 2013
Best Doctor I've ever seen!!!!
I've been a patient of Dr. Mulcahy's for over two years. Prior to finding him, I had seen over 30 doctors and specialists around the U.S. In my early 30's I began to experience the most severe amount of fatigue imaginable (I'm now 34.) In meeting with Dr. Mulcahy, we took a holistic approach to my healthcare. My wife was often present in my appointments and his casual and compassionate approach was appreciated by both of us. It wasn't long after meeting him that we discovered that I suffered from very low testosterone (via numerous lab results.) He took a balanced approach in partnering with me to find a solution. As it stands today, I am happy to report I've regained my life (and the lab results show it.) In addition, I've also worked to change much of my diet which even further helps support my wellness. I honestly credit Dr. Mulcahy with saving my life. While I may not have been actually dying, I was dead spiritually and he gave us hope. The hope eventually lead to health. 5 STARS!

February 25th, 2017