A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Mulkey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Mulkey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mulkey
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulkey graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Mulkey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Dale Mulkey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick D. Mulkey practice?
- Dr. Patrick Mulkey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Mulkey practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.
See Albuquerque Orthopedic Surgeons and Albuquerque Surgeons.