Dr. Patrick Mullen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Mullen?

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Mullen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 8th, 2015

Dr. Mullen Saved my life.

I have suffered from head trauma, seizures and bipolar disorder for over 30 years. No dr. could help me, and I have seen many in several states. Dr. Mullen saved my life when I was at my breaking point. If you are suffering from a neurological or so called "mental illness" see Dr. Mullen. He is the best doctor I have ever known. Period.

August 13th, 2014

Excellent Doctor

I seen many doctors before I seem Dr. Mullen and from my first visit with him he made me feel very comfortable. He listens and gives really good feedback to all my questions and concerns. I have been seeing him now for over 5 years and plan to continue seeing him. His "bedside manner" is fantastic. All my medication is monitored and changed when need to be and he has made hisself available to me at all times. I highly recommend Dr. Mullen to anyone. Also the rest of the staff is also great, Lisa is the nicest receptionist of all the doctors I see.

August 15th, 2010

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Mullen is a warm, caring doctor who has helped me immensely over the years. If you want a real doctor who is interested in really helping you give him a try

August 15th, 2017