Learn more about Dr. Patrick Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Murphy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphy
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Murphy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Murphy, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Murphy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Murphy DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Patrick Murphy practice?
- Dr. Patrick Murphy has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Murphy practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Darby, PA.
See Darby Physiatrists.