A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Murphy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Murphy, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Murphy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Murphy DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Patrick Murphy practice?
- Dr. Patrick Murphy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Murphy practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Darby, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA.
See Darby Physiatrists.