Learn more about Dr. Patrick Nef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Nef, Nephrologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Nef, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
Education & Awards
Dr. Nef graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Nef has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick C Nef MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick C. Nef practice?
- Dr. Patrick Nef has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Nef practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Nephrologists.