A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Neustatter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Neustatter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Neustatter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neustatter graduated from Guy's Hospital Medical School, London, England.
Dr. Neustatter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Washington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Lindesay Neustatter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick L. Neustatter practice?
- Dr. Patrick Neustatter has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Neustatter practices Family Medicine near Stafford, VA.
See Stafford Family Physicians.