A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Njoku:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Njoku is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Njoku, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Njoku graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Njoku has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Okwudili Njoku MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Patrick O. Njoku practice?
- Dr. Patrick Njoku has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Njoku practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Internists and Baton Rouge Infectious Disease Doctors.