Dr. Patrick Nosti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Nosti?

September 21st, 2017

Very happy!

Very happy with my recent surgeries! Dr. Nosti was very helpful and concerned with my condition. Office and surgery staff were very professional. I would consider going to Dr. Nosti again - but hope I never have the need!:)

August 11th, 2017

Very easy to talk to...

Dr. Nosti took time to answer all of my questions and fixed all my problems! I felt very comfortable. He was so easy to talk to about issues and options. Jami, Brandi and Kiersten are awesome:)

June 26th, 2017

Thankful

I'm very thankful to Dr. Nosti and very pleased with the results of my surgery. I wish I had known about him 5 years ago!

May 1st, 2017

What a relief!

What a relief to have incontinence brought to an end!!! Also, it's nice to sit down and be rid of that , "sitting on a ball feeling!" Dr. Nosti and his staff are very professional and know how to make you feel at ease. I am so pleased with the outcome!

March 20th, 2017

I feel 100% better!

For a very long time I "put up with" a prolapsed uterus! Dr. Nosti understood my need to get it fixed, even though I am 80 years old and others thought I should just "live with it". Thank you, Dr. Nosti!!! I feel 100% better and much closer to normal. Thanks to his staff, too. They are friendly, helpful and extremely well-informed.

March 11th, 2017

Making the appointment to see Dr. Nosti Changed my life.n NO Making the appointment to see Dr. Nosti definitely Changed my life.

I was so impressed by Dr. Nosti and his staff. Kind, Compassionate, Professional, are only a few of the words I could use to describe my experience. The information I needed to make the decision regarding my surgery was written clearly and explained completely. I would not hesitate for a minute to refer anyone to Dr. Nosti.

March 10th, 2017

He explains exactly what is going on with your body and different options to take care of the issue. My surgery went quite well and very impressed with the whole process.

February 2nd, 2017

Delightful office!

Everyone in the office is delightful. They are efficient, yet welcoming and helpful. As a physician, Dr. Nosti explains all options clearly and concisely and patient rapport is excellent.

January 27th, 2017

Dr. Nosti is the BEST!!

Dr. Nosti is amazingly, talented surgeon! I am 100% satisfied with my services and totally recommend him!! He is a great listener and is very compassionate!! These successful procedures gave me my life back again!!

October 31st, 2016

Excellent and exceptional doctor!

From the moment I met Dr. Nosti and experienced his care, gentle manner, and the way he explained my condition and his plan to correct it, I felt that I was in excellent hands. From that day on, I had no fear of the surgery I was facing. The outcome of the surgery was very successful and I had an exceptional recovery. I would highly recommend Dr. Nosti as an excellent and exceptional Dr.! In fact, I have already done so.

September 26th, 2016

Excellent physician and surgeon!

Dr. Nosti made me fell very comfortable and at ease. He explained the procedure thoroughly. His staff was very friendly and also very competent. Never had to wait - even when I was early for my appointment. Excellent physician and surgeon!

July 17th, 2016

Wonderful staff, wonderful results!

So glad Dr. Stone referred me to you! Wonderful staff, wonderful results. I really like your small office and the warmness of your staff. Thank you all so much.