Dr. Patrick Noud Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Noud?

February 10th, 2015

I loved Dr. Noud, he was very pleasant and helped me a ton!

August 16th, 2012

Emergency Visit

I had a 9yr old with a slipped capital epiphysis (growth plate seperation from femur), her family doctor faxed an urgent refferal to Dr. Nouds office. The next morning Dr. Nouds office called wanting me to bring in my daughter as soon as I could, doc was going to work her into his appointment and see her. He did, explained that while this injury should be a quick, almost nothing fix, the after effects of such an injury could be devestating. He preformed surgery the very next day, again working her into to an already full day. Her surgery went great, she has minium pain, exactly like doc said. Everything looks great and we will have our follow up very soon. I trusted Dr. Noud with my life, my daughter, he took excelent care of her and can not be thanked enough. I want to stress again, we have never seen Dr. Noud previously, this was an unexpected injury and we did not have an appointment! Thank you to Dr. Noud, and his staff, we are confident in our childs recovery in your hands

March 2nd, 2012

Rude Staff

I called the office to get information and the receptionist, Barb, was extrememly rude and condescending towards me. I don't understand how that kind of attitude towards a stranger is acceptable. I do not recommend this practice because of that reason.

May 12th, 2017