Dr. Patrick Noud MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 10th, 2015
I loved Dr. Noud, he was very pleasant and helped me a ton!

December 5th, 2013
I had two tears in my meniscus of my left knee. Noud did surgery to cut them out. Upon my 3 post op visits with him, I complained about the pain in my knee, and down the outside of my leg. He repeatedly told me it was due to my age; On the third post op visit, 10 weeks after surgery, he tried to tell me I can expect to heal more slowly. I stopped him, told him I was 63, not 83; that there was something wrong with this knee and demanded another MRI. The MRI showed one tear was still there. He told me that we could wait and see if it healed on its own. I went to another orthopedic surgeon who told me that I needed another surgery to take care of that remaining tear. However, that wasn't the bad news. The new surgeon took x-rays and told me the REALLY bad news. Noud did not even out the meniscus, leaving part of the meniscus full size and the rest narrow where he did the cutting. Every time I bent my knee, uneven pressure was being placed on my kneecap, pushing it over toward the outside of my leg, and causing my lower leg to turn in at an angle toward my right angle. The damage is permanent and irreversible. What was suppose to be a 4-6 week recovery has turned into 5 months now and counting. I must have a partial knee replacement to correct the alignment of my leg. My x-rays before Noud touched me show my leg in perfect alignment. My x-rays after Noud did surgery show my leg is very much out of alignment. I would NEVER recommend Dr. Patrick Noud to anyone facing surgery.

August 16th, 2012
Emergency Visit
I had a 9yr old with a slipped capital epiphysis (growth plate seperation from femur), her family doctor faxed an urgent refferal to Dr. Nouds office. The next morning Dr. Nouds office called wanting me to bring in my daughter as soon as I could, doc was going to work her into his appointment and see her. He did, explained that while this injury should be a quick, almost nothing fix, the after effects of such an injury could be devestating. He preformed surgery the very next day, again working her into to an already full day. Her surgery went great, she has minium pain, exactly like doc said. Everything looks great and we will have our follow up very soon. I trusted Dr. Noud with my life, my daughter, he took excelent care of her and can not be thanked enough. I want to stress again, we have never seen Dr. Noud previously, this was an unexpected injury and we did not have an appointment! Thank you to Dr. Noud, and his staff, we are confident in our childs recovery in your hands

March 2nd, 2012
Rude Staff
I called the office to get information and the receptionist, Barb, was extrememly rude and condescending towards me. I don't understand how that kind of attitude towards a stranger is acceptable. I do not recommend this practice because of that reason.