A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Nwajei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Nwajei, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwajei graduated from University Of Benin.
Dr. Nwajei has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick O Nwajei BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Patrick O. Nwajei practice?
- Dr. Patrick Nwajei has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Nwajei practices Pediatrics near Madera, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, NJ.
See Madera Pediatricians.