Learn more about Dr. Patrick O'Beirne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick O'Beirne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick O'Beirne, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Beirne graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. O'Beirne has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick O'Beirne MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Patrick O'Beirne practice?
- Dr. Patrick O'Beirne has 10 office locations.
Dr. Patrick O'Beirne practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Pediatrics near Hammonton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA and South Grafton, MA.
See Hammonton Internists, Hammonton Cardiologists, and Hammonton Pediatricians.