A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick O'Beirne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick O'Beirne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Beirne
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick O'Beirne, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Beirne graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. O'Beirne has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick M O'Beirne MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Patrick M. O'Beirne practice?
- Dr. Patrick O'Beirne has 10 office locations.
Dr. Patrick O'Beirne practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Pediatrics near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Cherry Hill Internists, Cherry Hill Cardiologists, and Cherry Hill Pediatricians.