Learn more about Dr. Patrick O'Beirne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick O'Beirne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Beirne
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. O'Beirne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick O'Beirne, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Beirne graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. O'Beirne has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick M O'Beirne MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Patrick M. O'Beirne practice?
- Dr. Patrick O'Beirne has 10 office locations.
Dr. Patrick O'Beirne practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Pediatrics near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Cherry Hill Internists, Cherry Hill Cardiologists, and Cherry Hill Pediatricians.