Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick Obeirne
Dr. Patrick Obeirne, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sewell, NJ, with other offices in Cherry Hill, NJ and Hartford, CT (and 8 other locations). He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Obeirne is affiliated with Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center and Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County. He speaks English.
Dr. Patrick Obeirne has the following 4 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Patrick Obeirne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sewell, NJ.
Dr. Edward Wrobleski
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Sewell, NJ 0 mi49
Dr. Joseph Ranieri
Addiction Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Sewell, NJ 0 mi26
Dr. Nicholas Depace
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Sewell, NJ 0 mi36