A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick O'Callahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Callahan
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Callahan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick O'Callahan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Callahan graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. O'Callahan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- Stanford Medical Center
- Lawrence And Memorial Hospital, New London CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Damien O'Callahan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick D. O'Callahan practice?
- Dr. Patrick O'Callahan has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick O'Callahan practices Family Medicine near Stonington, CT.
See Stonington Family Physicians.