A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick O'Callahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Callahan
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. O'Callahan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick O'Callahan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Callahan graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. O'Callahan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- Stanford Medical Center
- Lawrence And Memorial Hospital, New London CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Damien O'Callahan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick D. O'Callahan practice?
- Dr. Patrick O'Callahan has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick O'Callahan practices Family Medicine near Stonington, CT.
See Stonington Primary Care Doctors.