A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Odaniel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Odaniel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Odaniel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Odaniel graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Odaniel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pattie A Clay Regional Medical Center
- Central Baptist Hospital
- Pattie A Clay Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Odaniel MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick Odaniel practice?
- Dr. Patrick Odaniel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Odaniel practices Internal Medicine near Richmond, KY.
See Richmond Internists.